The confirmation of reservation means that all of the above conditions were understood and accepted:
1. GUARANTEE «Villa Vižula» guarantees that the accommodation and the program will be realized in full as specified unless in case of ”force major” (strikes, natural calamities, accidents, etc.).
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENT For booking / reservation a deposit of 30% of the accommodation price should be paid till a deadline which is going to be indicated during the booking process. The balance of 70% should be paid at the latest one day after the guest arrival. If the payment is not effected within the mentioned period, «Villa Vižula» preserves the right to cancel the reservation.
3. CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST The date of the written or phone notice represents the base of the cancellation costs calculation as follows: – Before arrival the 30% advance is retained * – After guest arrival the 100% of total accommodation price is charged.
*«Villa Vižula» offers to all our guests that should cancel their holiday the possibility to re-use the advance for an another period. This one is going to be agreed by both sides.
4. CHANGE OF THE ARRIVAL DATE In high season (June, July and August) no changes of the arrival date can be accepted because the check in and the check out date is on Saturday only. However, the guest has the possibility to confirm their arrival for an another date, but he will be charged from the first previous Saturday ( this point is used only in high season and/or if there is no other agreement between the two sides). All the changes will be confirmed in a written way by «Villa Vižula».
5. ACCOMMODATION PRICES The prices are public for every season. Their status can be always checked on the official web site of «Villa Vižula». However, in case of a ”higher power” where the consequences would be the increase of the prices for more than 5% a guest is entitled to cancel the agreement without any other obligation.
6. INSURANCE «Villa Vižula» recommends to its guests to use the travel insurance to cover the cancellation costs.
7. TIME OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE Guests are expected to arrive between 3.00 and 7.00 p.m. and to leave before 10.00 a.m., if not reported otherwise to «Villa Vižula».
8.RENTING CONDITIONS It is forbidden to give hospitality to more persons then allowed by the number of beds indicated on our offer. Children are considered as adults. All guests are obliged to respect the house regulations with particular attention to the rules concerning the quiet especially during the afternoon and night time.
9. CAUTION The guest should take the maximum care of the apartment and of its equipment (kitchenware, refrigerator, mattresses, etc.) Complaints regarding the state of the apartment and its equipment shall be accepted only within 24hours after arrival. Broken are damaged items must be paid at the price of the pricelist.
10. CLEANING AND EXTRA SERVICES The apartments will be completely cleaned on weekly basis during the entire accommodation period. If some extra services are required, like: babybeds, grill, etc., «Villa Vižula» should be informed upon in advance and provide it on extra charge.
11. PERSONAL VALUABLE OBJECTS If the client has items of significant value he has the possibility to deposit them in the safe of «Villa Vižula». Otherwise, «Villa Vižula» can’t be responsible for loss / damage.
12. PETS «Villa Vižula» is not in position to accept guest’s pets.
13. SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINS If some problem occurs, a guest should immediately contact somebody in charge which will do its best to solve it. If the problem remains unsolved, the guest should send the written complaint addressed to «Villa Vižula» within the period of 7 days upon departure. In any other case the guest will lose the right of indemnity.
14. ARBITRATION If the misunderstandings can’t be settled in a friendly way, all eventual disputes concerning the conditions mentioned in the Booking form are going to be settled in accordance to the Croatian Law. The proceedings shall be in Pula and the official language will be Croatian one.Croatia, Medulin, November 29th 2005 For «Villa Vižula»: Silvano Fiorido Brajdine 110 HR – 52100 Medulin, Croatia Tel: +385 (0)98 81 82 43 / +385 (0)52 577 013 Fax: +385 (0)52 381 135 http://www.villa-vizula.com E-mail: email@example.com